When it comes to choosing a truly effective veterinary mobile treatment console, look no further than the VCP II. At DNTLworks Animal Health, we have perfected the art of efficient veterinary equipment and our mobile treatment consoles are no exceptions. For dental professional veterinary equipment, we found it important that efficiency was demanded not only in the clinic or in the field, but also on the bottom line. With that goal in mind, we have always made sure that all of our products incorporate not only the latest, state-of-the-art technology but also a vet-specific design with pet-friendly features. The final result? A product that works flawlessly and simply, exactly as it should. And with all of our products made in the U.S.A. and rigorously tested and inspected, our clients consistently receive nothing but the absolute best. The same standards apply to our innovative VCP II console—take a look at how it stands out.
At DNTLworks Animal Health, some of the other mobile treatment console benefits of the VCP II include:
- Storage areas conveniently located for foot control, power cord, and other accessories.
- Scratch-resistant, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis for simplified cleaning and minimal damage.
- Handpiece selection is now automatic for simpler, more efficient operating procedures.
- Quick and efficient scaling with our Piezo electric scaler (LED scaler also available).
- Higher working surface for more convenient, effortless access to instruments during standing operations.
- Virtually no maintenance required with the oil-free compressor.
- Dimensions: 16″‘ x 43.5″ x 25″
- Sound level: 46dB
- Compressor type: 1/3 HP, oil free
- Operating pressure: 70 to 100 psi compressor
- Regulated pressure: 65 psi air system
- Flow rate: 2.5 scfm at 40 psi compressor
- Volume air tank: 1 gallon, 3.7 liter
- Volume water container: 1-liter bottle